Rules for accommodation with pets
- Let us know beforehand that you are traveling with pets. We have assigned specific rooms for lodging with pets. We reserve the right to admit pets that exhibit inappropriate behavior or lack of hygiene.
- Two dogs are allowed per maximum per room. We do not accept other types of pets such as cats, reptiles, birds, etc …
- The space and tranquility of the other guests must be respected. Your pet can not stay alone in the room at any time. This is intended to avoid possible discomfort, by barking or crying, to other guests, as well as damage to furniture in the room.
- Your pet must have a microchip, insurance (according to current legislation) and a vaccination card up to date.
- Do not allow your pet to climb on beds, sofas, armchairs, etc.
- To leave or enter the premises of the house you must take your pet always tied in short.
- Do not bathe your pets in the showers of the room, or use the towels in the house to dry it.
We appreciate the compliance of these standards and we hope you have a pleasant stay in our house.